H3 Chem Test - Aftermath
No puns intended, there wasn't any math anyway. But oh well, what can I say? Almost everyone I know failed... cept *cough*(yes you chin heng..) Haha, so guess it's not that bad lah. It's always a relative thing, as long as you're somewhere with the majority, it's probably fine.
But strangely the test wasn't that crazily difficult. Should have mugged more and hopefully scored a bit higher(though I probably would hav missed that particular section anyway.. sigh) but supposedly it was self check. Turns out it was half true: Self check but they still wanna see the marks.
Anyhow, I think the first common test of last year was probably harder than this. Lol.. it was interestingly enjoyable in a weird sense actually. After doing PCME for the last year, where nearly every subject is quantitative and you're either right or wrong, it was fun to be able to do some qualititative questions agian. Dunno just spam and whack, probably can get at least a bit of marks unless you were totally talking rubbish.
Haha, even Mrs Chung also kinda knew that we were smoking even though we marked it ourselves. She mentioned that the next test would be more quantitative so no more smoking =( Guess that means it's time to start mugging.
Well went for the SPCA CIP orientation thingy today, so sad, quite a number didn't turn up... Haha, actually I'm just referring to the stupid fella who went for band prac. Gai si de.. bahh. So I went alone and learnt a bit more about the SPCA - animals that are up for adoption do not get put to sleep even if they don't get adopted for a long time, and that the situation in Singapore isn't that fantastic in solving the problem of abandoned pets and such. Something about there not being like quotas on the number of pets that can be sold.
Not too sure if I'll sign up or not, it's not the typical donation drive/help out kind of CIP. It's more of just offering the manpower for their normal running of the place, like admin stuff etc. Quite interesting but not sure if it's my kind of thing. Well, at least the sign up process is relatively simple, they ask, you want you reply, don't want then nevermind, so just wait and see ba.
Yea, feeling quite pleased after I cleaned up my CPU and table... Everything except the stupid keyboard. The holder needs some fixing anyway so I'll probably get around to doing it another day.
Lol.. this post seems quite weird. I need to work on the way I link my sentences and paragraph together. But, well, yea, lol, haha, anyhow, oh well, so, it's all sounding pretty dead.

<< Home