H3 Chem Test
Haiz.. the first H3 chem test is tomorrow and the number of topics tested is practically everything in the syllabus save for 2 topics. Haiz.. I give up, I'll work on the assumption that Drug Discovery is nonsense, I still remember the 2 topics that I actually read through... (wow..) and that I remember my heterocyclics which I just mugged today. Oh, and of course, the biggest assumption is that the test is bound to be a killer judging from the stupid topics that we're learning.
It's times like this that I think I'm probably wasting my time, but haha, who knows? Maybe this'll all pay off some day.... I hope. <>.<> Ok, off to get some sleep before piahing through that 1 last topic I haven't touched at all tomorrow. But on hindsight, one of the great things about mugging is that it's actually able to distract the mind from other frustrating stuff. 以毒攻毒 I guess. Talk about positive externalities. Whee... getting full of crap. So that's it. Good night and good luck to all taking the test tmr!

<< Home