Holiday
It's the third day of X'mas, the New Year's coming, sch's reopening. Merry X'mas everyone if you're still in the spirit of the season that is. The time has finally come to do those 3 pathetic tutorials which I've put off for a very long time. Lol.. this is the second least amount of December homework I've got in 4 years and I still managed to procrastinate... I ought to celebrate this achievement.... another time.
Ok, bad joke aside, I really wasted the hols away. Been using the com way too much already I think. I probably rank first or second for the most amount of time seen on MSN in my RJ class.. Haiz, I need to find a hobby that doesn't involve the use of a computer.
Unfortunately looking at the weather I don't think that's quite possible... Oh well, today's supposed to be the last day that it's gonna pour like mad for now. So er... anyone wanna go ECP? Lol.. countdown there or something... right.. it's 1.25, I'm probably dreaming. Class outings are starting to fail miserably with only the usual bunch of people turning up each time.
Can't help but think that some people don't turn up on purpose... However on the outings that do successfully take place, I really understand the meaning of one mountain got one mountain higher (一山还有一山高). I used to think that I have a big problem about always being late. Yah, I still do, always about 5 to 10 or 15 mins late. Never did I dream that people would be half an hour, 1 hour late. Hah.. hear it happens elsewhere too. Maybe it's age related. Never heard of such things a few years back...
Lol.. I know the tone's of the above post is quite sarcastic and pessimistic... well yah, I'm quite stoned now... bit disappointed at how I just wasted my holidays so I'm ranting away at whatever peeves me. Oh and there's that CIP too. Well, not appropriate to comment about it before it's settled. So well, back to the point of this paragraph, please don't take offence if you think I'm referring to anyone or even you for that matter. I really don't. it's just a general observation. Hah, and now I'm making the mistake of criticising when I probably don't have the right to do so myself. Argh.. I sound messed up. Screw it. Rant rant rant blah blah blah.....
Ok now on to why I posted this in the first place. Yea, just popped by the tksspm blog and yes I do read it. Bon voyage chin. Lol... Anyway that blog's dying, just underwent cpr but dunno how long it'll last, the class blog's dying, underwent cpr it's now warded in ICU and still in unstable critical condition and then there's my blog. Dunno whether to say it's dying or not but looking from the tagboard and the counters, I'd pronounce it dying too.. 'Bout the same thing for the other 2 blogs too. I wonder where everyone's gone.
Thus I think it's time for a break, there've been a number of blogworthy things too, like x'mas eve, the concert. woops, I mean THE concert. Lol.. but can't seem to get the tone right. Blogging them seems to be a strain. I'm actually finding this rubbishy post fun to write. No need for corrections, no need to recall, no need to think, just write and crap. It feels like when I began blogging, when I blogged because I wanted to say something, to record things down. Ah.. those were the days... There were good times and bad times but hey, who's to say what tomorrow will bring.


<< Home