And everyone knew about it except me...
and everyone I met along the way to class
and the other people I met in class
and the 20 odd people in 6H
and the crazy people in 6N who asked for 1 more hour of paul cheong a week.. ok, maybe it was chem that they wanted..
Yay. Wonderful. Ok, to be fair some
Right, except that people were more puzzled by the seemingly duhness of his suggestion that half the class probably didn't process it correctly. But the point is, what is so hard about just telling us there is a bloody mock spa? The mock spa is supposed to be a chance for you to see if you've mugged enough to own the real thing. Then end up just fei go there see apparatus and mug specific notes while he goes through the previous prac -.-
Yay, done ranting for now, got to write an argument to start a new wave of radicalism which proposes that equality is crap and that we shouldn't push for it. Er.. ok ok, enough of that weird look, it's just a GP discussion, relax, me ain't no radical.
And yes, before I forget, I was supposed to post this, so yah, as hz, pris and christina be my witnesses, PJ says that she wants to be stuck on an island with none other than wen hao. Aww...

<< Home