Wednesday, December 20, 2006
Ahhh....

Haiz, 转眼间假期又快过去了。新的一年又要开始了。但跟往年不同的是明年将使我们考“A"水准考试的year。对一个满习惯没什么大考试的我,看来可以准备拼了这条老命。

and it might be sooner than I think. Stupid H3 chem got some test coming up soon and the only thing I understand about H3 chem is that er.... it's a new subject which syllabus no one really knows. Die.. Actually I do have my reservations, no matter what H3 chem is a subject under the ministry, so how come it's so bloody imba?! I think the only thing that's more difficult is like er... NUS Phy. the einstein's theory of relativity stuff?

Worse part is dunno I take H3 chem for what. So much about pharmaceutical chem and yet PCME cannot go into pharmacy at NUS. Ok lah, maybe there might be some other related courses but it's still quite crap to take a subject at a JC level when you are not allowed to do the directly related version at the university level.

That said though, I think I'll still have to stick with it based on the existence of one word. "Kiasu" Haiz...

On the brighter side though, I think crapping about all these has just about gotten me into the mood to start doing my holiday homework and catching up with subjects like physics. Yea, grumbling has it's benefits. But before the pressure of sch reopening really gets me started on sch work, here's to the rest of the holidays. Cheers! Now excuse me while I go enjoy while I still can... <<>.>