Wednesday, February 14, 2007
Yay! - A lot of stuff

First up, Happy belated Birthday to ME!!! ok, it's kinda late but I realised I forgot to wish myself.. haiz... how could I forget such an important thing<>.<> And slightly less importantly, Happy belated Birthday blog!! Your birthday was yesterday, I didn't forget no no, was just too tired heh.. I'll get you a present later ;)

Ok, I think I'd better tone down this madness a bit before my class ends up visiting me instead of doing CIP at IMH... hoho.. but how can you blame me? The hectic chaos which started since last week is finally over!.... Until the stupid H3 test nxt fri that is. But as the chinese saying goes, 今日事,今日毕 (Finish today's things today) Thus next week's 事就留给 next week 吧!

But what's a post from me without a rant? So let's get the ball rolling with some crap of an excuse as to why I've not been blogging. Yes, I blame the school for my laziness lack of time! Whee, so anyway just so that when perhaps some day many years down the road I see myself starting at another crazy schedule, I'll note down the crap I had last week so I know I can make it through just like I did back when I was still minor.

Yep, as a kid, I made it through 4 tests in 5 days! Yes, let's see, there was phy lect test on mon, miraculously nth on tues, common math tut test on weds, chem SPA on thurs and to top it off, there was some stupid gp compre, er... water bomb fight and then some H3 chem tut with a lecturer who's like trying to set some new speed record. <>.<>

Anyway speaking of records, the attempt by the premier junior college in the bishan-toa payoh region with shared facilities with a top all boys institution next door to set a Singapore record of having the most number of people eat oranges at the same time during Take 5, coupled with there actually being a consent form for Take 5, I'm wondering if anyone might draft the following reason: "I refuse to let my child/ward go for Take 5 as the idea of a premier junior college setting a record such as oranges eating is simply revolting."

*hint* student council, *hint*

Yes and with regard to the water bomb thingy... well, I'm sure glad that there's a hose and tap in the toilet behind the bookshop =D But despite it all, thnx a lot to the ppl who made it quite a day to remember. Of course, special mention goes out to Mr. Chua, Mr. Law and Mr. Lui, whose birthday's we wouldn't soon forget. *er hem*

And finally, Happy Valentine's Day to everyone out there. Haha, quite an interesting day really, ended up eating pasta mania with Wei Liang, Wei, Renuka, Nandita, Sabby, Wen Hao and PJ, which kinda brought back some memories of the crazy "outings" we had last year... ah.. a busy week and 3 days has come to a not too bad close despite so many screw ups here and hey, I passed my phy lect test! Yay! lol... ok, can't stay high no more.. Feeling really sleep deprived. Sleep, here I come.