Haiz.. nevermind. In better news, I finally got my license! Haha, yea, my instructor suddenly gave me 13 missed calls on weds and told me he forgot that he booked a test date (which was yesterday morning) for me. And since I thought my FTT was gonna expire this year (turns out to be next) I decided to just risk it. Lol, 150 dollar gamble haiz. But it paid off lah, turns out the last day of my PDL's validity was yesterday too haha. And my wing agreed to let me out an hour earlier to go for another lesson on Fri.
But despite all this I was still freaking nervous during the test. Haiz. My leg was trembling again as I was desperately trying to control the clutch.. Only managed to regain control when.. yes.. I hit down the parking pole. My heart nearly dropped then lah.. I thought fail already. First time in my life I knock down the pole had to be during my test. But fortunately the tester very nice, haha, quite encouraging too, keep telling me to just concentrate on my driving when I ask him if I failed already heh.
So after nearly a whole year of waiting for test dates, alternating between having lessons every day and not having even 1 for months, postponing test dates.. I finally get my license! All that's left is the photocard license which I gave a JC photo. In school uniform no less. Haiz, I figured it's better that than having a botak photo which will remind me of these conscript days. In the meantime, it's practice and more practice with my dad's car! Haha, really quite different. Without the clutch, it's like permanently in half clutch when you don't touch the paddles. And it seems impossible to do the parking technique they teach when you don't have the poles around =/ Oh and while I was queuing to make my license, I saw this:
Check out the third point. And I thought you only found such things in the Army..
Let's see, it's been 2 weeks since I blogged. And one day I was bored and didn't feel like writing, I got round to playing with my postcards:

And my Coke van!


Haha, I sound like a kid. But recently I found something new to play with lol. I think it's called Paper Craft - basically models you can print and make using your printer. Quite cool heh, it was featured in last week's digital life. And so I made this:



<< Home