- Warning -
Much random babblings that might not make sense and sound long winded ahead.
Reader discretion is advised
Much random babblings that might not make sense and sound long winded ahead.
Reader discretion is advised
1. Music actually has a very powerful impact on me. Don't know if it's a good or bad thing, but it generally has the ability to calm me down when I'm feeling all restless or it can make me moodier at other times.
2. My life since NS has been quite messy. For perhaps the first time, it's lacking in a sense of direction. I'm kind of bobbing around, going where the current sweeps me and taking it a step at a time. Not sure whether to hang in there or call it quits. I just can't seem to commit myself. There are just some things I really dislike.
3. I still don't really have a life out here, outside of camp that is. I try, but still, my mind tends to wander back somehow. Strangely I don't remember thinking so much about school back in JC. Maybe it's the lingering feeling of being overwhelmed.
4. I'm spending a lot of money lately. Food, transport and entertainment. Argh. And I intend to go out some more in the coming weeks. Maybe staying in camp is a good thing. Damn, there I go again.
5. I'm going to go get that LBV!
6. I need a new real LBV. My zip died just before field camp. Just as in just when I was about to set off.
7. I'm still talking about NS.
8. I'm starting to enjoy writing in point form.
9. It is quite addictive lol.
10. Ok, enough of this nonsense. I can't remember why I'm here. Guess I just wanted to get a little relief by unloading the 琐事 that's on my mind. Can't quite think of anyone who wouldn't actually find it a bother. Sigh.
11. I remember someone talking about soulmates a year or so ago. I think it was JW. But anyway, soul mate not in the romantic sense but rather just someone who shares your interests, with whom you can talk to and such. Maybe be a confidant as well. And it's all completely platonic. Perhaps it's better known as buddy or something, but buddy seems to sound more suitable for guys. (Hah. I wonder why.) And I wonder if I'll ever find one. Lol.
12. Right, so the 4 day bumper weekend is at its end. (and don't I just love writing like that) Had a May day outing which wasn't very exciting. Was quite tired I think, but lunch was good albeit expensive. We had the set meal from Out Of The Pan, basically a salad, any crêpe from the à la carte menu and a drink for 20++. Well since the price was fixed I decided to try the cream of escargot. Yum. The sauce very nice haha but portion a bit small though.
Then after that went over to marina for a short game of pool, some daytona and people started zaoing. Oh, and I remember watching the sun cast different shades on the Mandarin Oriental for about 2 hours lol. The sky was clear and the sun was setting. Weather was starting to cool too. Very nice after coming back from field camp.
13. Went to Settlers cafe yesterday. Very tired again. Haha, I'm very tired lately sheesh, yet I don't want to sleep. Haiz. Must force myself to take the bitter pill of getting rest in order to play hard another day. But interestingly, as Yiwen pointed out, we should actually pool the money we spend at settlers to buy a board game which we can play forever. Lol, and it actually sounds viable and more worth it too.
14. It's finally ending, both this entry and my BSLC. 2 more weeks to go. Then I'll be a corporal and get a pay raise. Whee. Right, then hopefully something good happens after that.
15. The End.

<< Home