Diary versus blogging... and a few random musings
Towards the end of BMT when there was more free time and I was feeling that army was really screwing up my mind I went back to the good old tradition of writing a diary since I didn't have access to a computer anyway. Haha, how ironical it is that I am now writing about this in camp at SISPEC.
Well, this is just going to be a short one because I don't have the time.. but I've come to realise, that despite how blogging has numerous advantages over traditional diary writing, the humble pen and paper diary still has it's relevance. In my life at least. And when I actually have the time to write it lol.
While I aim and always try to be as open and personal as possible in my entries, I realise that at the end of the day, there are still some things which I find it easier to express on paper in private when I don't have to worry about what people might think. Haha, and to think that all this while I've been trying to abandon the fear of being judged.<>.<>It reminds me of the line from the book Who moved my cheese? "What would you do if you were not afraid?"
I wonder how much I've missed out simply because I was afraid.. and I wonder how much I'll be able to stop being so afraid.. Oh well, I'll probably have more time to think about this in camp. Right now I'm off to get more sleep so that hopefully... just hopefully I'll be able to get IPPT gold tomorrow so I don't need to go for Corrective Training this Saturday. Yea, don't I just love delta.. Only gold is good enough... bah!

<< Home