Tuesday, April 01, 2008
IPPT

Argh.. Just had my IPPT categorisation test today and alas, I missed gold by a bit... really a bit.. like a few seconds only damn. Lol, finally managed to break the 10 barrier.. now if only I can bring it down a little bit more.. Shall aim to break 9 before I ORD!! Rawrr..

But as a consolation, I might just be able to book out this Friday if our OC doesn't change his mind. Heh, what they say about being commanders and having to speak out is true sia.. Yesterday one of the instructors told us only Gold can book out, the rest all need to stay for corrective training this sat, but today we tried our luck and just asked OC if silver can or not and yay he agreed!

Wahaha, I really want this early book out sia.. One last chance to relax before the craziness starts.. For roughly the next 3 weeks that follow, I'll probably book out for less than 24 hours each time and this is assuming I don't get confined lol. Talk about SISPEC living up to it's name..<>.<>