Here we go!
It's finally starting! The most intensive part of this phase of my training is about to begin and will stretch all the way to the bumper labour day weekend holiday. Haha, sadly that means that it'll be about 3 weeks with either no book out or less than 24 hour book outs.. Oh well.. I shouldn't be writing this actually.. There's something more important that I ought to be doing which I can't bring myself to do just yet.
That reminds me of an article about this guy who played instead of studying for an easily manageable but important exam and went on to fail it. When asked whether the satisfaction gained from playing was greater than doing well in the exam, he said no and couldn't rationalise why he chose to play instead. Haha, I feel like that sometimes.. Like right now.. I need something to give me a kick to get started.. Maybe when the stress of time constrain builds up enough ba..<>.<>Ok, that sounds sick but wtv..
I tried to get my SAFRA membership which I submitted the form and fax before april 1st to avoid the 50 dollar fee hike and when I went all the way down, I was told that I've never applied before! Great. Excellent. Outstanding. Damn those idiots. First they have a lousy online application form that requires you to manually fax documents over and now they tell me this. Seriously, if not for the chalets and the otherwise pretty affordable membership fees, I'd give up on this crap..

<< Home