Sleep In Silence Please Encik Can?
lol.. I really need my sleep.. Really regretted choosing to do laundry instead of sleeping last night. Now after field camp, navex and a lack of sleep.. I'm down with so much minor problems here and there, it's starting to take a toll and I didn't dare to tell the doc everything lest he thinks I'm trying to chao keng. Haiz.. Nevertheless, I did get some medicine and it didn't cost me a cent. =D
Sadly I'm going back in tomorrow morning.. Rawr.. last week of my 3 week stretch without a proper book out. Then grandslam. Then the bumper labour day weekend! And pretty much slack stuff after that for the next 2 weeks till end of course. Ah, can't wait to finish this..
But for now I really want my sleep.. Sigh.. I'm going to go buy myself a teddy bear next weekend to celebrate. Lol, then the following week I shall get him the mini LBV. Haha, PTE Teddy! Ok, I actually know a PTE Teddy so he'll need another name. Ah, that can wait. I think my brain's messed up already. For now, it's the end of visiting lower mandai and finding trees in forests for the rest of BSLC! Hopefully I get a nice non chiong suah posting, and now it's time to go get some sleep to prepare for this last leg of my 3 week "confinement"! Good night!

<< Home