At long last..
..for now at least. Finally made it to the end of prelims and what a journey it has been. Didn't even dare to do much for like one whole month and ended up kinda burning out toward the last few papers. Haiz.. Really dunno how I'll do; Feeling very uncertain. I've never felt this unprepared I think - somehow it always feels that there was so much more that I could have do. Bah..
Alas this is no time to lament, for time is really running short. 5 more weeks to A's, and 5 more days till the results come out. Must really seize this opportunity to recuperate before the cycle starts all over again. There's so many things I want to do: Play Pool!!! (Rawrrrr...) Go to some beach, play some sport game, go play, go try something new perhaps?
Well, so far it's pretty good I guess, went to watch Ratatouille today with erm.. part of the class. Haha, not bad really, quite cute and nice lol. Go watch if you haven't. And then went to settlers cafe for the first time as a result of a defeat in the battle of passage to paradiz for pool. (Oh well, we'll succeed next time!) But anyway settler's wasn't THAT bad I guess, quite fun, played a few new games, made a lot of noise, saw people lose their voices... but I do miss pool.. lol it's been so long.
Also went for my cousin's wedding today at some Grand Shanghai restaurant. Lol, thought it was just some stupid shanghainese restaurant at first but it turned out to have a pretty cool ambience! The place was designed to be like those 60s Shanghai restaurant where people go to eat and also listen to some songs (think the kind you see in 上海滩) and they really did have those funky tables and seats and a house band performing all those chinese oldies! Boy, I've never heard that many chinese songs from that era at one shot in my whole life! But yes, it was certainly a unique experience.. (there wasn't even a single english song on the track list too!)
Oh, and after not hearing 6F's most oversung *cough* song - romeo and zhu ying tai by cao ge, I finally heard it again. As the "wedding song" no less. Lol. >.>

<< Home