Tuesday, July 03, 2007
Random Ramblings

You know that iDeal! thingy we came up with for EDB challenge? Now I really wish it exists. Sigh. Want to buy a faceplate for my poor phone which got disfigured from ONE fall. =( And dunno wat's wrong with all those people who post on eBay Singapore. Not only do they falsely post protective casings under the title of faceplates, but the real ones are so ex.. nearly twice the price of the US one and that's inclusive of shipping! Now if only I had access to a pay pal account... Lol.. reminds me of NK a few years back. Hah.

NS medical check up is tomorrow. I feel kinda nervous. Always worry about screwing up this kind of stuff, like making a bad impression or doing something stupid. =S And yes, I'm afraid of that darned needle. Not so much the pain really, more of seeing the big fat needle hovering over your arm, knowing that it's going to prick you soon but don't know when. And for that I love the people who invented the finger pricking thing. So fast you talk a bit of crap to the guy and it's done. And the worst part is when the fella mis-aims. Can't forget how, when I was younger, a nurse tried about 5 times unsuccessfully to put the drip needle into me. The doctor had to take over. <>.<>

But it seems they've got a quirky sense of humour. Dali said that for the guy next to him, the doc jabbed him, told him life sux, and jabbed him again. Talk about lol.

Lit week is around the corner again. I remember last year I was trying to write poetry at around this time too. Haha, maybe I'll try it again. With the pen as my sword I shall conquer the world! But if it's sharpness anything like my vocab... er.. I'll need to find a mighty fine blacksmith first. Till then, the next big thing coming up is 07/07/07, 0700 - 0700. Looking forward to that, though I think it's probably going to be a lot of rock and punk. And cynically speaking, I wonder how much CO2 and waste is going to be generated during the event. Just imagine all that power and the junk that people will create from attending such a mega event. Hah. But well, maybe the ends will justify the means. Hm..