Monday, July 02, 2007

*Yawn*.. I'm sleepy. But my phone's firmware is taking eternity to download.. So I figure I'll blog a bit in the mean time. Let's see.. right, CT2 is finally over! Yay~! The very last Common Test of our lives is finally gone... and so's the last "big" test that you can afford to (even though you don't want to) screw up. Sigh.. as they say so cliché-ly "this is not the end. It's only the beginning."

With Youth Day (note to future self, that's today.) being nearly over already, it's about time to shift into a constant mugging mode to start preparing for A's already. What to do? CT2 was plain weird.. and as they love to remind us, I've not taken a major exam since er.. 6 years ago? =S

Ah... no. This post is going off the track already and it's time to get it back before I end up sounding like some old grandma. So yes, in other news, there's been a surge of outings recently, one on Friday which wow 8 people turned up? Did the typical post CT thing again, go j8, play bridge and watch movie. Last time was Bean now it's Transformers. And I must say, this time was much better than the last. For one the show was pretty good. Haha, ok, I'm not the best movie critic out there cause I actually appreciate nice nice gfx a la FF Spirits Within if anyone remembers that. But still, the show was one hell of an eyebrow raiser.

Some Today newspaper critic complained that the script was mainly "go go go!" and "run run run!" but hey, how could he miss out all the digs they made which just left you going "hmm..." and the product placements were just imba. And of course, it's a classic hero show that's perfect when you're in the mood for something light.

That said, the stupid Nokia Software Updater is screwing up.. can't seem to download the thing properly. Giving it one last shot for the night and so here's more on the outings.

Actually I broke up this post into two and published the latter first, which explains why no one would have seen this. The tone was just going haywire as usual. But least the updater decided to work properly now. Got my firmware to version 4. smth. smth. smth. Number so long can't remember. Snake is gone and the music player change to the N73 Music Edition one lol.. So weird. On the bright side it looks a bit better, less empty space and the playlist scrolls through damn fast. But it also auto starts in the background and the search now takes eternity. I think it's got something to do with it searching the han yu pin yin of chinese songs too. Guess you really can't have your cake and eat it can you? Oh well, shan't complain. And I've got to stop using oh well. <>.<>