Outings!
You know how unemployment breeds unemployment? Well, seems outings breed outings too. That Friday after CTs and the Transformers movie outing, they decided to go to ECP on Sunday and 7 people turned up. Not bad.. relatively speaking of course, just pretend it's not a "Class" outing. But getting there was pretty screwed up.
First we nearly walked there, in the wrong direction at that. Then we waited a near enternity for the bus to come. After 2 stops we realised we were heading in the wrong direction and alighted to see that the bus for the opposite direction had just left as well. Haiz.. and the best part is that I know how to get to ECP like the back of my hand and I never realised the thing about the wrong bus. So in the end I suggested walking there after all.
But yes, I shall clarify, it is abt 400m longer to walk from Kembangan to ECP than from Bedok to ECP. But it is nearer to the MacDonald's side. Anyway, I'm sorry I didn't make that clear enough but I really did try to point it out. So as you could have guessed, we did walk from Bedok to ECP after all.
Well, nothing much after that. Stoned outside the rental shop before meeting up with the rest who went directly to Macs. Then they decided to play frisbee instead which I sat out thanks to my sprained wrist. Yawn.. fortunately there was Miki who retired early and Vaish who refused to join them when they were dunking each other. After that was a bite and Indian Poker with weird questions that should not be mentioned here and I dunno wat happened after that cause I had to go.
What a day.
And after going to ECP and not cycling/blading(ok, maybe not cause of that, I dunno, but just sounds like a nice irony), they decided that they want to ice skate, which thus leads to the birth of another outing. So the North, East and West have all been covered. Next up, Sentosa? Hah.

<< Home