(Skip to the Bold and Italicised Monday at the bottom to see why I really blogged..lol)
Monday
My mind's a blank, can't remember a thing, it's as if it never happened.
Tuesday
Finally the holiday for that General Election. Man.. elections should be held every year.. Maybe we could have a referendum this year to vote on whether 17 year olds can vote and then we could have another to vote on having annual elections and then we could have...
Well, not the best of holidays actually, spent it mugging the gp info pack. By the time I got to social issues II I nearly died - from the realisation that we covered very little as compared to the other classes. Oh well, it's too late to do anything, no teacher will screw up her class right? Besides, I've mugged the info pack, I'll be safe yea?
Wednesday
Wrong. As I soon discovered on the day of the GP common test. Realised I pretty much wasted my time. Went to do the random question about freedom instead. Then the stupid AQ I wrote for 10 mins, realised went out of point, and rewrote in the remaining 10 mins. Great.
Oh well, the rest of the day was pretty good really. Went to watch over the hedge with part of the class. Let's see, there was Wen Hao, Wei Liang, Jian Wei, Woo Han, Nandita, PJ, Sabby and Shafali also joined us. lol.. The show was good actually. Even sensed some greater meaning/moral in the beginning but the killer ending of utter madness and caffeine highs gave me amnesia again.
So after the show, with everyone still rather high, or maybe just didn't feel like going home, we went to the play ground, fooled around for a while and ended up playing catching. Yes, catching. At 17. Oh did I mention that we were to have 4 hours of chem (3 tut, 1 lect.) and 1 hour of phy the next day and we had undone tutorials?
Thursday
Well, the three hours of chem didn't turn out to be that bad. Ended up only having 2 cause we finished ahead of time. But got bombed early in the morning too. Had to see the VP(academic) to get screwed for the screwed up thing we did. Haiz 早知今日何必当初...to make it worse we couldn't see her that day cause wei liang had tournament. Haiz...
Oh, that day it also rained. Poured actually, and we witnessed the wondrous architectural design that the school had. Suddenly, we had a new water feature, a waterfall:
Friday
The last day of school finally. At long last but er.. have to get through the VP first. She turned out to be really nice, didn't scold us and was even concerned if any one of us was going to die if we got one this white slip. Then I also realised how lucky we were. Supposedly the Hodge wanted to scold us personally but lucky he too busy then the VPs told him to calm down first and they took over in the end. lol.. The VP even told us to take care during the hols and study hard (basically).
Haiz.. I shall be more guai.. lol..
With that aside, the rest of the day was as a last day of school should be - slack. Michelle Ooi didn't turn up for the GP period (probably supposed another teacher wanted it) So we had civics brought forward half an hour. lol.. interesting point was that Mervin and Richard wanted to well, *ahem* at com lab 6 but as it was full with DOTA players, returned and somehow Darren Lai found out. So with a quick phone call I assume someone went to raid them. How suay..lol...
Hmm... this post is getting freaking longwinded and I've not even gotten to today yet. Ah heck. Just a point in my life history, I finally played cluedo for the first time since say 10 years ago?
skip skip skip..
Monday
My mum woke me up at 7.50 to ask if I had canoe polo today. I checked my phone and saw the following:
Inbox
+659*******
0900 u having lunch after...
+659-------
Canceled.. No one want go....
Haiz.. 一场欢喜,一场空 the second message was a reply bout going bowling. Well anyway training turned out to be great, despite some major hitches but me finally being able to do an eskimo roll overshadowed it all. Yay.. Still feel damn happy.. And thus I decided to blog today.
Lol.. after one big round.



<< Home