Thursday, May 18, 2006
Some apologies.. and a lot of crap... =D

Yea.. I think I was kinda mad (as in crazy) today.. might have accidentally pissed some people off or pushed things too far. Or just indirectly cause well... maybe got carried away or something.. Not too sure how many of these people are actually pissed but well, to them, I say "Sorry.. really didn't mean any harm."

hmm... now time for the crap.. oh yah... before that.. Got back my physics test today. and got bombed.. just passed by a bit although it was considered to be a very easy test - totally screwed up the part bout forces.. Even question 3 which was probably there to give marks.. haiz.. must really start to piah soon before it's too late...

On the brighter side of things, part of the class managed to stay back today.. Roughly the first time this week. haha, due to many objections about playing too much bridge, (ok ok, more like I was just plain bored..) I made a card tower for the first time...yay~!..

haha, here's a picture:


It was short lived though, thnx to Vaish and Jian Wei... Vaish source of it all lah.. dunno what she did, caused one card near the base to fall(and leaving for home immediately after that -.-), then that Jian Wei.. go hit the rest down... tmd... never even give me the satisfaction of destroying my own tower.. bah..