Got the bloody thing on Monday and had only one day to do.. so piah like mad, today during double break also went to piah somemore, then during GP too. In the end? "The maths assignment arh.. hand in next Monday..." Yay... win liao...<>.<>
Well, thnx to that maths assignment and my disturbed sleep, I ended up half asleep during Econs too.. cause go thru test paper mah... then so sian.. until she reached the true false questions. Then she ask any more questions I say qn 10 then kena dao.. Until I practically shouted MA'AM!!. Then she smth like that one so simple dun wanna go thru, then ask wei liang to teach me...lol (cause wei liang said he noe).
Then the whole class laugh laugh laugh... make me feel like some idiot dunno how to do a supposedly freaking simple question. Then I stare at the question and think, then see the answer key... then.... "MA'AM!! I figured out why I don't understand... cause you mark wrongly.." lol.. paiseh lah.. I was quite groggy so damn anyhow, I'm a very polite guy ok...

But yea, so that kept me awake for abt 15 mins before I gave up and surrendered to my sleep again. lol...

<< Home