Friday, May 19, 2006
White Slips

Haiz.. got my first white slip today. Did the damn stupid thing of playing cards at the gallery during council investiture. But well, quite interesting actually. The teachers like all pre-planned properly to go catch different groups so at one swoop they caught 2-3 groups <>.<>

But I really pei fu the effort they put in to catch ppl lah.. They ran lorh... (or at least our physics tutor did) so yea, just like that, I got my first white slip. So now gotta be really careful, this new system is mad lah... 3 white slips parents will be notified, 4 conduct drop to fair, 5 probation, 6 suspension. So in essence you can only afford to break the school rules TWICE... in one whole year. Contrast that to the 6 demerit point 1 hour of detention system in RI that clears every semester and the pain really starts to sink in... ouch.

Hmm... it's always important to be optimistic, look on the bright side of life. As such, must also note down something better... like.. GP ended early and we had nearly an hour of civics! lol.. not much of a good thing but I can't quite stand the hour and a half GP sessions and civics is always slack and relaxing.

Er.. civics was quite intersting today actually. But I couldn't quite remember what it was.. haiz.. bad memory.. Oh well, that's it for now. gtg for the ge chuang concert soon..