Thursday, May 11, 2006
A late last minute blog

haha, it's 12.38 am now and I really should be asleep, but I just came back from the harmoc concert an hour ago and tomorrow's a really slack day with the timetable swap and all so who cares? lol..

Anyway, must first talk about yesterday... er.. I mean the day before... ah heck, let's consider today to still be wednesday, so yes, I'm gonna start with yesterday. What happened? Nothing much really, except that after 9 years of wearing contact lenses, yesterday was the first time it dropped out of my eye, onto the floor in public... below my block of flats actually, at the stair case landing.

And the amazing part was that I managed to find it, despite initially thinking that it was merely dislodged and going up to check first before going down to search for it. Well, even so, the more amazing part was that even after at least 3 people walked past the area, miraculously, no one stepped on it. So yea, bottom line I found it.. lol.. felt as if I struck 4D.. XP

OK, back to today. lol.. our dreams of having a break during econs as the teacher was on course was shattered when we had another essay to do.. @#! lah.. I didn't finish again...but well, I think neither did the rest of the class lah so well... I shall try harder next time, yea!

Well, after school went to watch MI:III with the brudderhood at 1.20... and as there was no break for 5 hours, I attempted to do a mission impossible by grabbing a bite and reaching there within 10 minutes... haha, not that impossible.... until the bus refused to come... so ended up 5 mins late.. lol.. they actually gave up and just left my tix at the counter..<>.<>

But fortunately, the movie started 10 minutes late thnx to our favourite advertisements... lol. hmm.. at this point I think I shall be nice and just give an overall rating on the show. 2 stars. It has a paper thin, straight forward plot with a cliche though not entirely predictable twist and a hell lot of action. So watch at your own risk, don't say I didn't warn you... XD

hmm... last but not least there was harmoc concert, but before that, must complain again.. You know the big looking florist at toa payoh hub near the library? Don't go there. Unless you love roses and carnations that is. Cause that's basically all they have apart from the ones that you bring to the temple to pray<>.<>On top of that they also didn't have those water thing to keep the flowers from dying so fast so they were pretty dead by the time the concert started...<>.<>sorry....

ok, to the concert now.. lol.. to be honest it was ok lah, I was quite tired though, but on the whole if you don't be too critical and you don't compare with the other more established musical groups, it was quite nice. The song selection was good but the arrangement was well... lol.. shall not be too critical...

yay.. finally the end.. ah... it's 1.01 am now.. gonna get barely 5 hours of sleep... argh... good nite...<>.<>