Wednesday, May 03, 2006
A mid week's day dream - To be me

Finally, most of the killer rubbish for this term is pretty much over with the completion of a Physics Lecture Test followed by a Maths Lecture Test. It wasn't as hard as expected fortunately, but I still screwed up somewhat anyway.

Haha, maybe to 'make up' for the lack of a break for 5 hours straight, our econs teacher didn't come today, had to attend a course or something, so we kinda got a free period cause the work we had to do required a com lab which wasn't booked in advanced... lol. Perfect timing really, but somehow along the way I got a little depressed due to strange reasons... fluctuations in *er... never mind*... I wonder... XPXS

Oh well, guess the highlight of the day was training. Someone up there loves me man... Went to the stadium steps at 2 and the sun was a killer, but by 2.30, the clouds came by to provide a nice comfortable weather for running. So we did 2km round the school at a nice comfortable pace, and learnt how to cure stitches from Jason. Lol.. very strange but surprisingly effective.. haha.

Did SOME form of physical training after that. Pretty crappy actually, there were only 2 guys and 8 girls, so we went to play captain's ball with the 2 guys as captain. lol... after that when we joined in became damn imba. 2 passes and score most of the time. In fact, so many 'goals' were scored we lost track of the numbers and just declared a draw..haha, pretty fun game actually.

Hmm... some other stuff also happened throughout the day though not really blogworthy, too personal I guess. On a seperate note of personal reflection, I feel that I've changed.... a lot really, mostly for the better I suppose, but of late I'm seem to be acting in ways that I don't want to, becoming a person I don't want to be.

Sailing ahead in a sea of thought
A sailor I'm really not.
Jolted back to reality,
Being what I'm not; I see.
Anchored down I fold my sail
Back to my kayak;
Back to being me.

The medium's changed
But the course's the same
Under the clouds I paddle
Away from the light that gives no warmth;
Still waiting for the answers only time will tell.