bzzt...
Haiz... went to see the sinseh again today cause my ankle's still a bit swollen and well, still hurts in some positions. Also took the time to try and get my back injury treated. Not too sure the cause but it's abt 3 months already and hurts whenever I play badminton, volleyball, canoe polo or anything that requires me to bend backwards.
The guy suspects my spinal cord is not perfectly straight, somewhat slightly bent toward the side, something like an S... lol.. good news is that if it's really bent, then can declare for NS so less terok...heh.
But the bad news is that it means that I can't put too much strain on it, ie no badminton, volleyball, table tennis, tennis, canoe polo, water polo and everything that focuses on exerting a force with only one side of the body. Best would be to do sports that require both sides, so it's balanced or smth, such as swimming. So my mum want's me to change cca... haiz... and just when I found something that I actually liked. I mean, the cca is not fantastic but well, the sport's gd.
Bah... looks like I'll just have to go get an x-ray and seek a second opinion, hopefully not that bad lah... XD

<< Home