Saturday, June 14, 2008
The PC Show 2008

Tomorrow, I shall get myself a new monitor at last. Was supposed to get it about 2 years ago when I did up my com but since it was still working, I couldn't bear to spend the money. Now, it's starting to become spoilt already, so off I went to the PC show to hunt for one, and boy was I shocked. In recent years the PC show has become so over run with printers and cameras that people say the PC stands for Printer and Camera rather that Personal Computer. And this year, Sharp(or some other TV maker) some new entrant PaRiSiLk has taken the show to newer heights by selling.... Microwaves.



Great, soon it'll be called The Electronics Show.

But to their credit the show's been expanded to 3 levels and it's less congested than last time I went (can't remember if it was last year). And I'm still trying to decide on a monitor, never realised they got so many different specifications.. Always thought it was just reaction time and size. Nevertheless, I still hope to be out of there in an hour tmr lol. Time is too precious!

Speaking of getting out fast, went to watch Kung-Fu Panda with Mervin, Woo Han, Richard, JW, Nandita and Sabby today, and they reached the theatre 5 mins before the show started, and the girls left before the credits finished rolling. But the show wasn't too bad, jokes weren't hilarious but the kung-fu sequences were quite funny. That said, I still can't help but wonder about a panda having a bird for a father.. Hmm..

And damn, Father's Day is tomorrow *hint those who forgot hint* and my stupid wing makes us book in an hour earlier cause Monday got range. In sispec, we booked in half an hour later for Mother's Day!