o.O C
And so at last it's finally happened. One off pass, one appt., one attend C and one trip to the MO later, I get a 2 month status and poof, I'm out of course (OOC). All within 36 hours. Never really expected things to turn out this way, a bit too sudden and kinda unexpected in a way. I mean, I was looking to get out because physically, my back couldn't take it even though it's supposed to be curved within acceptable limits or some crap, and mentally I couldn't find the will to fight to do something I don't believe in.
But still, just less than a week away from finishing the basic phase and getting my beret.. it does feel a bit wasted, not to mention the future being an unknown again. And then there's also the bunk mates that I had to leave to move to the OOC bunk so that we do not influence or demoralise them. Lol, they're screwed up XD but it was still kinda fun haha haiz..
So now I'm forced to clear leave till this Monday, a good 5 day break before I get sent to do whatever nonsense they want us to do (or fatigue work as they call it).. which hopefully will be limited by my status.
Such a dramatic turn of events in such a short time.. I'm feeling a very slight sense of excitement with the new possibilities that come with posting again. But then there's also the fear of the unknown too.. Ah, but first, the question of when I will post out in the first place lol.

<< Home