Well then, since I've got to do my reflections later today (8th Feb, past 12 alr) after I wake up, I shall do my blogging today. So fast it's been 4 weeks since I've enlisted and I've already gone through 2 book-outs without posting an entry, but it couldn't be helped I guess - the first one was a long awaited one that we counted down to every single day and was spent catching up with friends (had dinner with yiwen, vaish and woo han at cafe iguana, matt had to leave early and the rest just pangseh-ed as usual), family, and buying stuff at the army market. The second one was even more rush, had only 25 hours or so and I spent half of it sleeping trying to recover from a bloody flu that's worse than the normal "tekong cough" bah.. in fact I've still not recovered even after finishing a course of antibiotics..zzz
Anyway, enough about that, it's Chinese New Year! But this year feels very different. I'm appreciating this holiday more than ever but it's because of the long break that it brings rather than the festivities associated with it. This year I just don't feel the typical CNY joy and festive spirit.. maybe cause I've spent too much time away from the mainland then never see much decorations or hear those unmistakable tunes to get me in the mood..
Sigh, it's getting late and I'm not sure what else to talk about.. maybe after I finish packing all my stuff and am well rested ba.. in the mean time, here's a photo of my phone!

Haha, new year so new clothes for my phone. The screen not as nice as I'd like it to be but at least the case no longer has those dents and scratches.. I took this photo using my dad's new N82 and damn I'm jealous.. 5 mega pixel camera that's decent in low light too, wlan capabilities, GPS, orientation sensor.. and no lag right from the start! Next time I change phone, I'm really going to my homework well first hmph.

<< Home