Although this is the first time I'm going to the bloodbank to donate, it's still my fourth time nonetheless. And I'm still scared of the needle wth.. Anyway, the bloodbank is pretty funky lol. They got a weird looking curved chair which props your legs to nearly chest level as opposed to the beach chairs at their mobile donation drives. But it's surprisingly quite comfortable though haha, felt like sleeping =D Oh, and they also got this thing to rock the blood bag and measure the weight at the same time... nothing special about it otherwise cept it reminded me of SHM<>.<>
And I'm starting to wonder if I'm just not responsive to anesthetic or I'm just suay. Half the times I went to donate I could feel the needle throughout the whole process even though I already had the anesthetic jab lorh.. Reminds me of the time I had like 6 jabs for one tooth to extract it for braces.. Anyway now I got 4 of that nice squeeze thingy:


Haha, I think I shall start a collection..
So after my blood donation I went for my appointment. And guess what? The doc ask me go do blood test and x-ray just to make sure that I'm ok for NS next year. Really strange, before I got my PES, everyone very reluctant to check me for anything wrong. Now that I'm PES B, they all expressing concern about my fitness.. Anyway, blood test after blood donation didn't sound too nice, so I mentioned it to the doc and he told me, never mind lah, you just get 2 holes that's all.
Haha, but I found out that's not all that happens. After the doc removed the tourniquet the small wound from the blood donation actually pops open again. It wasn't pain so it was quite interesting actually =S
Oh, and they still need more Type A+ and O+ blood so maybe if you're free and in the festive mood for giving... =D
On a side note, read in the papers that Dan Fogelberg passed away. He's the guy who sang&/wrote, Leader of the Band, Longer, Same Auld Lang Syne.. Ah, don't think many people heard of him though, but probably heard his songs before, but here's one of my favourites:
Haha, but I found out that's not all that happens. After the doc removed the tourniquet the small wound from the blood donation actually pops open again. It wasn't pain so it was quite interesting actually =S
Oh, and they still need more Type A+ and O+ blood so maybe if you're free and in the festive mood for giving... =D
On a side note, read in the papers that Dan Fogelberg passed away. He's the guy who sang&/wrote, Leader of the Band, Longer, Same Auld Lang Syne.. Ah, don't think many people heard of him though, but probably heard his songs before, but here's one of my favourites:

<< Home