Ups and Downs
Yay! Have been going out a lot lately; Ahh.. have also been spending alot of money. Must find more free and fun activities... anyone have any suggestions? Btw, window shopping does not fulfill the fun part =P
Ah, my driving's been going really bad lately. The test is on the 17th and next week I'm jammed packed with prom and class chalet haiz.. Went into the circuit for the first time today and omg.. i hate that place. It's so damn crammed, you turn the steering wheel like mad to make corners and you're confined to gear 2 at most, in fact, with all the stupid S courses and cranked courses, it's more like gear 1 and clutch control the whole time.. Some day I shall laugh at all those no skill people who learn auto.
But for now, my driving instructor's the one who's laughing.. And scolding me. Haiz.. And tmd he was damn freaking sarcastic today...zzz.. But I'm really scared I can't pass by the 17th. Just don't have enough practice, and after so long, there's still this stop junction which gives me a headache every single lesson. Today at that stupid junction, I looked right, left, right and then as i was about to go, some idiot walk into my path. Bah. My instructor just happily pull my handbrake, laughed and scolded me..
I need to make the best of all the practice I can get but my morale keeps getting affected by the stop junction which is always at the start of the lesson (it's quite traumatic to have your handbrake pulled ok...). Bah. Three times already, next time, I'm so going to own that freaking junction. Grr...
Nevermind, something happier, I finally got a shirt. Lol, not bad I think, except that it's black. I thought it's pretty decent with my brown jeans(don't kill me =P) but somehow the whole class seems to be going pretty formal. But either way I've got a problem cause my pants are black, and I've got no sneakers or the like to go with jeans. Haha, on the bright side, I no longer need a jacket yay! (unless I kill my budget with a non-black jacket that I probably won't wear again, or seriously go for full man in black<>.<>) Lol, for all this I blame the theme - "Once upon a December". How useful is that? Bleargh. In the meantime, I think it's time to start looking for my prom ticket lol.

<< Home