Argh..
Today's been nuts. I think I spent more time travelling than anything. It all started with the stupid testimonial which I did till 4am last nite and still couldn't finish cause I was too tired already. Thus it ruined my plan to be in school at 7am to mug.
So I woke up at 10+, slightly shocked and confused and with great difficulty managed to finally finish everything by 1.15pm. Which in turn messed up my revised plan to be in school by 2 to hand it in and amend my CCA records. And that in turned messed up my driving lesson at 2.45pm (which had been brought forward from 5pm)
So in desperation decided to take a cab. After a while, I managed to flag down a cab after it dao-ed the lady who was waiting before me and well I decided to give it to her anyway. (Karma +1) Then while I continued to wait, some ******* came and stood a few meters in front of me and snatched my cab. But alas, karma paid off as another cab came in the next few seconds. And the guy forgot to on his meter, so saved me a bit on the cab fare. (A bit only lah.. I told him it was off after a while.. really short while, cause at first I was a bit blur then not sure. Lol.. I very rarely take cab)
So thanks to the cab, I managed to make it well before 2pm. And then I met Nandita. Who told me that could just send by email. *faints*
Well, then I went for my driving which was pretty good. Was glad to have my instructor back again. (I had some stupid old uncle reliefing him the last lesson and that idiot tried (quite successfully) to control my steering wheel, brakes (driving instructor cars have a break in the passenger seat btw) and gears. The only thing he couldn't control was the clutch lah..) And so with my instructor back, I managed to improve on my clutch and turning. Lol, still stalled twice though, cause too kan cheong while trying to turn from a stop junction. haiz.
Then in trying to keep in line with mugging, I went back to school to mug at 5pm. But at 6 they(Jian Wei, Nandita, Shafali, Vaish and Yi Wen) went to play ball and I somehow got dragged along. Ah, but by then I was so tired from all that rushing that I kinda just stood there most of the time. Sorry..
So in total, I mugged for slightly over an hour, and spent spent twice that amount of time on the roads today. Rawr.. wasted day. Shall go sleep now and hopefully make up for it tomorrow!

<< Home