Woot! 6 years in the making.. the final showdown is about to begin!
Get yourself prepared for this extravaganza by studying all your notes and practising your stuff.
Event specially flown in from the UK for 1 month only,
Tickets range from $57 to $150!
Tickets have all been sold out.
So join the fun, be part of this world wide event and don't forget your entry proof!
Get yourself prepared for this extravaganza by studying all your notes and practising your stuff.
Event specially flown in from the UK for 1 month only,
Tickets have all been sold out.
So join the fun, be part of this world wide event and don't forget your entry proof!
.zZ.. I think I'm falling sick. My nose and throat feel screwed, and I'm guessing it's due to yesterday's terrible vegetarian food from RI. Somehow there's mucus in my nose which is irritating my throat instead of my nose.. until I start to sneeze it out. Bah.. and right now my neck and head's starting to give too... haiz.. looks like must really sleep early tonight.
And so it seems that section 377A won't get repealed after all. Haha, didn't really think it would anyway. After thinking about it abit, I think I can empathise that there's really a huge risk of facing a backlash from "the Majority", as can be seen from the actions of a few black sheep in today's papers, as well as possibly unleashing a wave of lobbying for stuff like gay marriages and child adoption. I'm not sure what I feel about gay marriages, but I do fear for the children if gay(i heard this IS the politically correct term..) couples to adopt children, for quite clearly this society is not ready for it and the children would most likely suffer. But while such an outcome remains only a possibility, I do wonder if there was not a better solution to the problem, for if one camp wants to keep the law while another wants it repealed, isn't leaving the law as it is similar to taking a side?
Oops, that was longer than expected. But anyway, on the bright side, (and this was my motivation for this post) I weight myself today while passing the PE dept, and realised.... I finally gained weight(compared to the start of the year)! And a good 3 to 5kg at that too! Yay! =D
And so it seems that section 377A won't get repealed after all. Haha, didn't really think it would anyway. After thinking about it abit, I think I can empathise that there's really a huge risk of facing a backlash from "the Majority", as can be seen from the actions of a few black sheep in today's papers, as well as possibly unleashing a wave of lobbying for stuff like gay marriages and child adoption. I'm not sure what I feel about gay marriages, but I do fear for the children if gay(i heard this IS the politically correct term..) couples to adopt children, for quite clearly this society is not ready for it and the children would most likely suffer. But while such an outcome remains only a possibility, I do wonder if there was not a better solution to the problem, for if one camp wants to keep the law while another wants it repealed, isn't leaving the law as it is similar to taking a side?
Oops, that was longer than expected. But anyway, on the bright side, (and this was my motivation for this post) I weight myself today while passing the PE dept, and realised.... I finally gained weight(compared to the start of the year)! And a good 3 to 5kg at that too! Yay! =D

<< Home