wah damn tired now. A levels is finally over and I've been going on extremes nearly everyday ever since. Can't believe it, after H3 we actually went to lan from 7 to 10; 4 people, (stupid mervin pangseh but luckily got wei liang who came all the way down) and of course there was jian wei and mutu(!) too. lol.. I decide it's that bad lah, still can't stand dota, but C&C generals was just hilarious.
Then yesterday went out early in the morning for physio and got a haircut at the same time before going home to play com the rest of the day<>.<>lol, damn degen but really haven't done so in such a long time.
And finally today, don't think I blew so much in a day before. Finally restarted my driving lessons and I've got to learn how to park soon even though I can't quite figure out how to look out for pedestrians, cars, control brake, clutch and accelerator all at the same time at zebra crossings..
But anyway, then went for 8 people class lunch at glasshouse Fish & Co. The platter sucked man, soup and salad was good, but the calamari and prawns was just sad. The rice was also kinda bland(only had a bit of that green thingy taste) and the fish was uh.. pretty much tasteless? But I'll give them full marks for service though. And then after that went to play lan, pool and have dinner... My poor wallet.. And stomach too, was too hungry, then ate alot, then very thirsty, then drink alot of water and now I'm still thirsty but can't drink anymore water bahh..<>.<>
Tomorrow I intend to do another extreme by sleeping as long as possible wahaha..

<< Home