Sunday, June 17, 2007
Time out..

rawr.. chem is driving me nuts.. stupid 2003 paper. I'm supposed to know what an ethanedioate ion is? Correct me if I'm wrong please, cause for some reason it sounds damn familiar.. dammit. And the stupid fixing tarnished silver question. Dammit... I bet you it won't work lorh.. the notes like say dunno how many million times aluminium got some super solid oxide layer... rawr rawr rawr.... fine.. I'm probably supposed to assume since there's nth else I can do. Oh what the heck, probably just shows that I need more practise.

ok, finished 发泄-ing, can go back to mugging already. 1 week left to the very last common test. The last one that you can still afford to play with it, just be careful don't get into remedial can liao.. sigh. oh yes, here's a quote from a tagboard.

"Gentleman - what the girls want.
Ladies - what most of them aren't."
Hmm...