A little reflection of where I am.
I need a new hobby. Something simple yet meaningful to do at the end of the day before I sleep. For that matter, I need to find new direction in my life, something to get me excited and motivated outside of work. I've been reading a lot of news lately though I'm not sure how much I have processed, but at least it feels like I'm doing something useful.
I'm not happy, not sad. Not angry, not glad. Just nothing. I can't even stay excited for long. There just isn't any real lasting emotion. My mood is... numb?? Everyday just passes like the one before. Hah, could it be that I'm suffering withdrawal symptoms from the lack of productivity? Or is it that I've got no goal to work towards to? Hmm.. Maybe I'm to used to being forced into work by stress. It kinda reminds me of how I could never get to serious mugging until the exams were around the corner..
Time to sort this out soon.. This sort of aimless drifting might soon drive me nuts.

<< Home