Monday, November 20, 2006
Back - and the start of a long series of posts

Ah.. got back er.... yesterday I think. Yep, it was yesterday and today's Monday. Been confused about the days cause of the stupid 5am timing that we arrived back in Singapore at and without any jet lag I just end up feeling sleepy all day instead of just the wrong part of it. Slept and napped and slept. Lol.. In fact, I feel like sleeping again.

Don't know why I feel this way though, despite the trip involving camping, it was more like some (lousy) holiday. The schedule was so super lax, no, make that empty, that I ended up playing countless hours of asshole dai dee, bridge, weird umchi umchi games, black jack, bluff, hold-em' poker (picked up from james bond) with the scouts. Throw in the polar bear, big fish small fish and other miscellaneous games with the rest then uh... I think I can safely say it adds up to erm... 15 - 20 hours?

Oh well, the whole trip wasn't supposed to be that long in the first place so what to do? bzzt... I'll do a chronological account journal style: