Ben & Jerry's Free Cone Day
Yay! Free ice cream! Or so I thought. The horror. I think the economy's doing really bad. Cause at 12.05pm, there was a shockingly long queue at Ben & Jerry's at Raffles City! How is that possible?! Conclusion, they must have no work to do so they can all go for lunch early and start queuing. Sigh.
Then when I was trying to find the start of the queue, I saw some RJ girls joining it. At 12.05?!! Something tells me they shouldn't be there but oh well.. I could be wrong. After all Raffles all mugger one right? O=)
So I gave up, went to do my NCC work which involved walking from City Hall to Fort Canning to Fullerton and taking some detours in the process as part of some Battle Trail for the cadets. All in office attire (which included leather shoes!! they're actually no.3 shoes since my old one was spoilt<>.<>) because I wore them for the NS sharing at RJ earlier. Haha, it was quite fun especially since they asked more questions this time. Yea, it's my second and last session and oh, it still rocks to be back. So fun to just see everyone studying in bliss =P But really, I still miss JC days!
Anyway, I went back to try my luck again for the ice cream at 6.20pm and omg!! The queue started from way before I could even see the shop and distribution point.
So yes, in facebook style, "Eugene Tan attended Ben & Jerry's Free Cone Day" but no, I didn't get the free cone :(

<< Home