I Hate PW
Yes, the title says it all. I hate PW, bloody irritating thing that has to hound us even though it's already the hols. Can't wait for these 9 days to past so that we can say good bye, no, good riddance to it once and for all.
Argh... don't really know why I'm still blogging at this time given that there's a PW meeting tmr at some ulu place (lol..) 1 hr away at some corner of the island... ok, it's Ang Mo Kio, but hey, where I live qualifies that statement! and then there's chem spa. Lol... maybe that's the cause of me being agitated, have not really studied for it, got a damned lvl 5 for it during mock.. bah, well, on the bright side there's only one assessment (er.. you mean I've got to study so hard to be tested only once?!?!?!!) ah well, Faustian price I guess. lol.. been using that word quite a bit lately. Help.. I think I've gone mad.
Anyway er.. I forgot what I wanted to say already. hmm... nope, can't remember it, better go sleep already, it's a long day ahead... oh yes, and Happy Halloween, trick or treat people! Yep, this means you, I know you read this.
And er... to the rest of the world who's pretending they din... well, goodnight!

<< Home