赏月
Ah.. 中秋节, 一个大家聚集一快吃月饼、喝茶、赏月的好日子。但若没月饼吃,无茶可喝,那么到御花园去赏月,观看巨型灯笼也算不错。。。 (ah... type 得好辛苦阿!)
So point is, went to the chinese gardens last nite to go see moon, see lantern, and act like a bunch of tourists from some rural village or something.. kk, that sounds quite 难听 so let's just say fool around. Anyhow I must thank the Indonesians for the amazingly wonderful experience I had.
The moon last night was the second largest in the next 7 years. (Tonight's the largest) and so having travelled to this ulu place all the way in the west where you don't have like a million lights from HDB flats all around, I expected this light bulb looking thing in the sky. Well, yah, I did, but they were real light bulbs -_- And so, I would like to thank those people who set forests on fire for allowing me to 度过 my first 中秋节 where I didn't get to see the moon.
And to the highlight, the lanterns. The makers must have tried really hard to imitate the original. In fact, they tried so hard that their leaning tower was just like the original... back in the 1300s before it started to leaning.
The sphinx was as big as the great pyramids
and the great wall of china was more like a block...







<< Home