To make it worse I'm feeling lazier than ever so I end up stoning. Can't get myself to piah through everything that's left and feel too guilty to just slack around. Sigh... I can't come to a consensus about the state of my mugging too. In theory I've probably finished bits and pieces of various subjects but I just lack the confidence... guess I'll be needing practice... lots of em... Haiz..
Can't wait to get over this stupid period. Ah... at least there's Childrens' Day immediately after that. After waiting for 4 years there's finally a chance to celebrate it again! Yay!! lol.. don't give me that look, I know you want to celebrate it too... admit it!!
(On the other hand, if you insist you're too old for that, I don't mind a childrens' day gift you know...
) haha.. must do something yah.. (gathering perhaps?) and er... for those BCME and odd combi ppl... er... woops

<< Home