Stupid
I went to collect my spectacle lenses today. I walked into the shop, took out my spectacle box with the frame inside and told the guy I wanted to collect my glasses, i mean, lenses. (I was wearing my contact lenses at the time). The guy replied "Oh contact lenses arh?" >.<
So yea, minor mistake, after all he tried to talk to me and the phone at the same time, so much for service... but anyway I confirmed with him at least twice that he could have the lens cut for me to fit the frame there and then. Yea sure, came the reply, but must wait at least half an hour, come back at 2+. So I waited and waited, went off somewhere first and then came back, only to find out that he cut the lenses wrongly. Yea, he blammed the machine, said "the machine cut your lens too small". Who operate's the machine? I wonder.

<< Home