Monday, August 14, 2006
Life is sleepy

Sigh, I doubt I'll ever finish that previous post. In fact, I wonder when I'll start blogging something substantial again. The promos are still about 40 days away and already I'm so tired.

Just last weekend I had to reformat my computer about 2 to 3 times due to various errors and my bloody printer is still not working properly. Wasted a hell lot of time on it while trying to do my EOM and mug for the physics lecture test. As it turned out, I did miraculously finish both, although I only got started on my EOM at er... 11 last night? (That was when I installed Microsoft Office again.)

Well well, least things turned out fine today. Pretty much another miracle, cept that I'm still as tired as ever and it's only Monday. Oh and there's Econs test on Weds, MINDS CIP after that and PW Written Report Draft 2 due on Thurs. Yea, ie. no sleep for me the nights before. Wonder what's going to keep me going.

Oh well, I'll get by somehow; always have, always will. Nothing's forever they say. That applies to the bad things too.....right?