Wednesday, July 12, 2006
It's the little things

It's been such a long time. Or at least it sure feels like it. So much has happened within this short period of just slightly over half a year that I'm not even sure what to make of it.

To put it simply, I feel like I've just stepped into A Whole New World with so many things I never knew. True to the song though, I've also been "soaring, tumbling and free-wheeling".

Everything was so perfect, it was filled with enough short comings amidst the good that it wasn't too good to be true. Then, I actually enjoyed school. Missed it, looked forward to it too - at least the people that is. Well, looking back even further, this was perhaps only the second time I ever felt that way, the first being the days back in sec 2 when the brotherhood started to really know each other.

However, I really never should have believed things could just be that good. I mean, how good can school really get? Before I knew it, things started to become one hell of a ride with so many highs and lows that I don't even know what to make of it - totally new situations and emotions which I never understood could exist came charging at me so fast I never fully got to know them.

At the end of it all, I look back from where I am only to see a trail blazed as if by a hurricane. So scattered, so messy that I've no idea how it got to this and where to go from here. I'm lost. One thing I do know however, is that it was never a single blow. It was always the little things.