Saturday, March 18, 2006
I'm this bored...

Haiz.. this is the worst part of the hols, when its ending but not quite ended. So damn depressing especially if you're like me with nothing you want to do which you can do, some stuff you need to do, and lots of other stuff you ought to do but don't feel like doing.

To make it worse I missed the second lesson of the 2 star kayaking course today cause last nite go bbq then everything also forget liao. Must be all that smoke and carcinogenic chicken wings... lol.. So I've been reduced to random surfing to kill time till the stress of deadlines sets in enough to make me go do my work..haha. Came across this questionnaire How Do People See You? and hey, lemme re-emphasize the fact that I am freaking bored ok..but yea, played around with it quite a few times and discovered it gives the same answer everytime... talk about precise but not accurate...damn.. that reminds me that I've got a physics tutorial to do as well...>.<