Friday, March 10, 2006
Where do I belong?

lol.. today so sad... was feeling damn bored after school with nothing to do but wait for the stupid council thingy so that I can withdraw my nomination, so we went back with wen hao, sabby, pris, wei,cherie (who pang seh us... =P) hui zhen and her friend to RI to find a place with air con to rot the day away. Well, miraculously, despite almost every other classroom door being locked, the back door of my old classroom was open, so we went in, played bridge and bluff and discovered that hui zhen and sabby cannot lie for nuts... haha, so fun catching them XD

But yea, as luck would have it, some of the guys from maintanence spotted the lights being switched on and busted us, so I came up with some crap excuse (which happened to be pretty much true =D) about not knowing that the classrooms were locked cause I just went back to my old class and found the door unlocked and since RI koped RJ's space, and last year RJ koped RI's space, we assumed it was alright. Well, fortunately for us the maintainence guys turned nice and let us off, even reminding us that now need to seek permission from estate dept liao. So lucky lillian tan was not there sia.. if not then die liao... haha

Being chased out from my beloved RI, I went back to our old A76 classroom where we got chased out again, this time by the CO ppl who wanted to use the space for some camp tonight... so sad... haiz.. btw, I somehow managed to miss all the time slots allocated to withdraw from the election process, fortunately that compulsory meeting thing is only compulsory if you wanna run, so lucky me... lol... XDD