Thursday, March 16, 2006
2 Star Course

2 star kayaking course really much more different from 1 star, 1 star can go left right up down...er.. forward backward actually and capsize won't die good enough already. 2 star still must learn edging, eskimo bow recovery, low brace and high brace support or smth.. all of which require you to try and capsize.. which thus means that if you 失手 then congrats. haha, which I did.. twice, and the second time I did was abt 50-100 meters away from the shore of Kallang SSC during low tide... and when I got into an upright position... I stood up. lol.. talk about low tides and gentle gradients.. hah XD

o yea, sherwin was also some bomb. Normal ppl do capsize dril they capsize, tap 3 times and come out. He do? Never tap nvm, come out liao the kayak still right side up... then he go flip it again and filled it up with a hell lot of water.. bah..sabo me only.. lol..